1. Acceptance or Rejection of an order:
Dealing with firearms is no games. Place an order on a firearm/ammunition only when you’re ready to receive it.
- After placing an order, we’ll do some age verifications and if you are under the age of 18, your order will be canceled immediately. You will also be banned from visiting our website. Under no circumstances will we sell or deliver to persons under 18 years of age. Goods must be signed for on delivery by a person 18 years of age or over.
- In certain circumstances, we may need to reject your order. This may happen where the requested Product is not available or if there is an error in the price or the product description posted on the Site.
- After placing an order, ensure you make your payment immediately and then send us a screenshot/snapshot of the payment transaction page for confirmation. If your payment confirmation photo is not sent to our email 30 minutes after the time of placing the order, your order will be canceled.
- Each accepted order placed for firearms through our website results in a separate binding agreement between you and our team for the supply of the items. For each order accepted by us, we will:
– Supply the Products in that order to you in accordance with these terms and conditions; and provide you with an email confirmation of that order.
- If we reject an order placed through the Site, then we will endeavor to notify you of that rejection at the time you place the order or within a reasonable time after you submit your order.
2. Fees/Charges and Refunds:
We will charge you the purchase price of each product that is ordered and the delivery fee for your order at the checkout page. The purchase price of each product is shown on the product list on the shop page at the time you place your order.
If you cancel an order then: we will refund any amounts paid for that cancelled order. We will not refund the Delivery Fees where the Products in your cancelled order have been dispatched for delivery. Refunds are generally provided under 5-14 business days.
3. Damaged Products and Returns:
You must check any Product delivered to you to determine if it is damaged. If a Product is damaged upon delivery, then you should refuse to take receipt of that product and notify us through our Customer Service. If you notice damage to a product after delivery, you should notify us within 14 days of delivery. If so, you may return the product to us in accordance with this clause.
If you wish to return a Product that is not damaged and that was provided to you under these terms and conditions, then you may return that Product in accordance with our Returns Policy.
We may immediately suspend, terminate or limit your access to and use of the Site and (where relevant) your account if you breach these terms and conditions and:
- the breach cannot be remedied;
- or you fail to the remedy the breach within 10 days of our notice to you of that breach;
- or if there is an emergency.
We may stop making the Site (or any part of it) available without prior notice. If so, any orders that we have accepted will not be affected by this unless the products that have been ordered are no longer available or we are prevented from supplying the products, in which case, we will notify you and will refund to you all valid payments received by us for those Products.
5. Changes to these Terms and Conditions:
For future orders, these terms may be different and so we recommend that you read these terms carefully each time you agree to them during the ordering process.
We will not change any terms and conditions for an existing order that has been accepted by us, the terms and conditions that will apply to the order, are the terms and conditions that applied at the time you placed your order.